无限资源-第一页The University holds orientation sessions at the beginning of each academic year, and all freshmen admitted to Canadian University Dubai programs are requested to attend. Students should refer to the Academic Calendar to find out about the exact dates of the orientation sessions.
During these sessions, students will have a chance to meet with the faculty, program coordinators, and University administrators, and to undertake the following:
- Familiarize themselves with the credit system of education followed by Canadian University Dubai
- Understand and become familiar with the degree requirements
- Interpret test and placement scores
- Clarify major and/or career options
- Select appropriate courses to optimize their academic performances
- Understand academic warnings and progression policies
- Review the academic records of graduating students
- Familiarize themselves with University services; Learning Resource Centre (LRC), information technology, laboratories, student services, student councils, etc.
For those students who are achieving subpar results in a course or are not performing up to their expectations, a meeting with an advisor will be scheduled.