无限资源-第一页Have you considered starting your degree at Canadian University Dubai and transferring to a Canadian university after one or two years? Would you like to incorporate a period of Canadian-based study in your degree? Read on to find out more.
无限资源-第一页One of our major goals at Canadian University Dubai is to provide a portal to Canadian education. Through our established partnerships with a range of Canadian higher education institutions, you can choose to transfer your credits earned at Canadian University Dubai to complete your degree in Canada, or take part in a student exchange or summer study camp program.
Beyond our formal partnerships, we also have a well-established reputation in Canada and many of our students have transferred their credits to top Canadian institutions such as the University of Toronto, McGill University and the University of British Columbia.
无限资源-第一页For more information please visit the Student Success Centre, Office B1-14.
无限资源-第一页Our Canadian pathway partners span from one coast of Canada to the other. That's over 5,000km! We are constantly adding new partnerships and articulation agreements; there is a lot of Canada to explore.
无限资源-第一页You can choose to:
- Transfer in the first or second year to one of our transfer partners and complete your degree in Canada.
- Spend an academic semester in Canada then return to the UAE to complete your degree with us.
- Participate in a summer program to enhance your English language skills and learn about Canadian history and culture.
- Participate in an exchange program with one of our student exchange partners.
- Explore a range of other study abroad options.
Here are some of the advantages of transferring to Canada:
- Lower Cost: If you study in Dubai for one or two years, you do not have to pay the extra costs of housing and living in Canada for the first part of your education.
- Stay with family and friends for an additional year or two to gain maturity: It is challenging for an 18 or 19 year old, fresh from high school, to transfer to a foreign university half way around the world. Studying at Canadian University Dubai for the first one or two years allows students the chance to mature before making the transition.
- An easier transition to a foreign model of education: There is no doubt that making the transition from one educational system to another can be difficult, we aim to make the transition easier. Our programs are based on the Canadian curriculum and our faculty are familiar with the learning styles in the region. They help students adjust to different standards and approaches.
- A proven track record and acceptance of Canadian University Dubai credits at Canadian universities: Our University has formal agreements with a wide range of universities and degree granting colleges confirming transfer options and arrangements.
Working in Canada
无限资源-第一页By transferring to Canada to complete your degree, you become eligible for the Post Graduate Work Permit Program. This allows a graduate with a Canadian credential to secure a work permit for up to 3 years. This program also helps graduates qualify for permanent residency.